COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Thursday, February 18, 2016

High resolution, cinemascope format, panoramas from my astro photos


I have worked with a cinemascope format movie for a movie theatre presentation from my photos. This is an extra wide ~21:9 format used in theaters. The actual film is not ready yet but I have some of my images converted to this ultra wide format. I think they will look great at a large movie screen! I'll publish some of  individual panoramic format photos here, images are downscaled for the web.

Veil Nebula supernova remnant details
Please, be sure to click for a full resolution images, ~2600 x 1200 pixels

Eastern Veil, a closeup

Image details can be seen HERE

Western Veil, Pickering's Triangle, a closeup

Image details can be seen HERE

The Veil Nebula supernova remnant
Click for a large photo

The whole Veil, areas in panoramic images are marked with a white rectangles.






No comments: